There are adopted several “to follow” rules in our Pre-School.
These rules are simple to follow and designed to make your child’s staying at
Pre-School comfortable and secure by dint of our cooperative efforts.
- Pre-School work schedule from 7.45 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., 5 days a week, Saturday and Sunday are days off. Pre-School does not work on holidays assigned by Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Children admission continues till 09.00 a.m., regime regulations begin at 8.30 a.m. (morning warm-up, breakfast, learning activity). The majority of activities are conducted in the first half of a day.
- Pedagogues are ready discuss your child’s concerns in the morning before 8.30 a.m. and in the evening after 5.00 p.m. In other time pedagogue has to work with children group, thus it is unrecommended to divert him.
We pay big attention for your child’s life and health safety, hence there are several points:
- Only parents or trustees if there is any written declaration on behalf of parents and trustee’s ID copy are able to pick child;
- Parents should not bring sweets at Pre-School;
- If your child suffers from allergic reactions (food products, flower plants, blossom dust, fur, medicines, insects’ bites and so on), please emphasis this fact during conversation with doctor or tutor of your group;
- The tutor performs control over children admission, children suspected to illness are to be examined by doctor and are not allowed to Pre-School;
- If there are any first symptoms of illness in child (temperature, vomit, rash, diarrhea), parents will be informed immediately and should to pick their child as soon as possible from Pre-School isolation ward;
- After past disease and 3-day absence children are allowed in Pre-School only if there is any health reference from doctor-pediatrician;
- Pre-School menu is designed in accordance with sanitary regulations and standards. You can familiarize it on information board on the first floor of Pre-School and school website;
- Preventative vaccines are conducted in accordance with National Vaccine Schedule; preventative vaccines are conducted only with written consent of parents.
Parents are recommended to explain Pre-School code of conduct to their child in popular form:
- Following schedule aspects;
- Following safety regulations;
- State of mind expression in appropriate form;
- Exception of activity and acts which may inflict harm towards oneself and others as well.
It is not recommended to put on gold and silver jewelry, give expensive toys, smartphones. Administration does not take responsibility for gold and silver jewelry and expensive items.
In order to create comfortable conditions for your child it is recommended to provide him/her with following:
- change shoes;
- 2 sets of change garment;
- 2 sets of change underwear for nap (pajama);
- gym shoes for PE and dance activities;
- special PE form: T-shirt, dark shorts for studying at gym
- personal hairbrush;
- head-dress and insect repellent (in summer period).
We earnestly request to follow norms and regulations of ethical conduct towards Pre-School employees, foster-children and their parents (legal guardians); to solve disputes and conflict situations in absence of children and other parents. You can apply to Pre-School Coordinator in order to discuss education process concerns.
Concerning tuition, nurturing and development please refer to Pre-School psychologist.
We hope for your understanding and cooperation!
on birthdays conduction at Pre-School
Child’s birthday is a big and joyful event for a family. When you apply to Pre-School administration
in order to conduct birthday party with event staff which is not our school employees we relate
with understanding towards this. However, event organization has to correspond to fire safety and
sanitary regulations required by academic institute.
If you decided to invite event staff, we will ask you to follow undermentioned rules:
- To inform Pre-School administration in advance on upcoming event;
- To make sure that all members of invited staff have original of sanitary form (e-version is not considered);
- To follow temporary requirements – event length should not exceed 30 minutes in Nursery and PS1 groups; in PS2 and Pre-KG – 40 minutes;
- To not to include “paper party” in agenda, i.e. it may cause allergy in children;
- To book treatments only in school cafeteria, in compliance with Head of School Order №119 dated November 18, 2016;
- To not to use pyrotechnic products and candles.
We hope for your understanding and thank for cooperation.
Irina Rudenko Ivanovna