Public Foundation “Nursultan Nazarbayev Educational Foundation” was established in 1998. Since its first days the Foundation has defined its mission to foster Kazakhstani education development according to international standards. The Foundation strives to apply authentic national and international practice, integrate and irradiate international curricula and norms of education area in country. To this end there were founded three international school under Educational Foundation auspices: “Miras” International School in Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities and International School of Almaty.
The Foundation’s activities carry out in following areas:
- Organization of qualitative educational process in Pre-Schools of Foundation based off SCES of RK and contemporary early years international methodology integration.
- Foundation International Schools educational model enhancement.
- French Section development as a part of “Miras” International School in Nur-Sultan.
- Enhancement of education quality management system in Foundation schools.
- Reinforcement of teaching staff professional development.
- Pre-Schools and Foundation International Schools experience dissemination within pre- and general secondary school education system of RK, CIS countries.
- Collaboration with MES RK on Foundation schools international accreditation recognition.
- Development of paramilitary education model on undergraduate stage of secondary school.
- Promotion of activity of Foundation and its Branches.
- Foundation charity work.