A book in a week? Easy! Together with our teachers and school librarians, we have compiled a list of books that are impossible to tear yourself away from.
- Treasure Island R. L. Stevenson
- Around the World in Eighty Days, Jules Verne
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea Jules Verne
- Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury
- A series of books about Erast Fandorin, Boris Akunin
- Short Stories by Edgar Allan Poe
And, of course, books in English:
- The Hobbit – J. R. R. Tolkien
- Animal Farm – George Orwell
- The Silver Sword – Ian Seraillier
Save a list and ask for books in the school library. They are already waiting for new readers.