Parents and Teachers Association -is a team of caring and creative individuals who represent each class, and actively participate in the school activity.
The collaboration between parents and teachers is aimed at implementing the mission, vision, and goals of the school through:
- Facilitating the development of communication tools between parents, teachers, and students;
- Maintaining the prestige and reputation of the school;
- Actively participating in preparations of the school for assessment visits of PYP/MYP/DP and accreditation visits of CIS.
- Actively participating in fostering students' conscious attitude towards discipline, behavioral norms, and caring relationships with parents and elderly people.
- Participating in career guidance events.
- Involving the parent community in active school life and extracurricular activities.
- Participating in events aimed at preserving and enhancing the students' health.
- Promoting the development of responsible citizenship and intercultural understanding among students.
- Organizing and participating in charitable events within the CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) and Service as Action programmes.